Friday 21 September 2012

A special offer

15% discount
If you pop over to my facebook page I have a special 15% discount on offer until the 14th October for all of my pre-made dolls!!! Follow the link to Oddity's facebook page:

www.facebook.com/myoddity.

<----- This is my current crew of available Oddity's, arent they dears?! Some have glow in the dark bits, some just need a new home, Over the next few weeks they will be introduced to you so stay tuned! Check them out on my facebook page for more photo's and descriptions ;)

Valid till the expiration date 14-10-2012 or until stocks last. Oddity reserves the right to cancel offer at any time; discount does not include postage which is calculated on the Australia post website. For purchases of more than one doll the 15% discount will be applied to total excluding post.
 
xo JayLee Oddity xo

No comments:

Post a Comment